Paige Hospitality Group Revamps Their Food Program Across All Venues With Chef David Rosner
New York-based lifestyle and hospitality company, Paige Hospitality Group and President, Matt Shendell, are excited to introduce renowned New York City Chef David Rosner along with the re-launch of a new food program across all Paige Hospitality venues nationwide.
Chef Rosner comes from a brilliant culinary background in Manhattan, serving time at notable New York City restaurants such as Pastis, Balthazar, BLT Prime, and most recently as the Executive Sous Chef at Daniel Boulud's Bar Boulud. Chef Rosner, together with new partner, Alex Rodriguez, currently of Paige Hospitality Group— who began his culinary career opening two restaurants in the West Village and has had over 17 years of restaurant experience, including his most former position as the head maître d' of BLT Steak—this duo will master a new culinary program for all Paige Hospitality Group venues.
The revamped menus will consist of upscale appetizers such as Oysters on the ½ Shell, Spicy Colassol Prawns, as well as Baked Brie with Honey. For health-conscious diners, a variety of salad options are available including a delicious Hanger Steak Salad or Chicken Paillard with Arugala. Epicurean entrees have been spiced up to a new level, featuring menu items like Steamed Maine Mussels with Thai Curry Broth, Linguini and Clams with Basil Battarga, Brasied Lamb Shank with Creamy Polenta, and a 36 Oz Bone in Ribeye for two. To accompany the main dishes, an array of mouth-watering side additions will debut on menus such as Truffle French Fries, Green Cream Spinach and Cauliflower Gratin.
Paige Hospitality Group, the powerhouse behind dominating New York City properties – The Ainsworth, Ainsworth Park, Ainsworth Las Vegas, 121 Fulton Street, Southampton Social Club, and their men's appointment only custom clothing company, Windsor Custom – has mastered the art of sports-meets-nightlife and is ready to take on the venture of a newly designed food program curated by Chef David Rosner.
"We are thrilled to have Chef David Rosner on board, enabling us to become more competitive as a hospitality group," says Matt Shendell, President and CEO of Paige Hospitality Group. "With the new food program, we are able to fill a void offering our clientele an all-inclusive dining and nightlife experience."
Paige Hospitality Group currently has seven properties under its umbrella, making it the epicenter of dining and nightlife for sports fans and foodies nationwide.
About Paige Hospitality Group
Founded by hospitality veteran Matt Shendell, Paige Hospitality Group operates some of New York's most sought after restaurants and venues. Paige Group's superior service and dedication to the individual's experience has been the successful formula behind their spaces including The Ainsworth, Ainsworth Park, 121 Fulton Street, Southampton Social Club, their men's appointment only custom clothing company, Windsor Custom, and most recently The Ainsworth Las Vegas as they expand nationwide. Paige Hospitality Group is experiencing rapid growth and each location is synonymous with excellent service and a top-notch dining and drinking experience.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Limited Marketing Budgets, Tracking ROI and Loyalty Are Top Marketing Concerns for Restaurants
- Food Franchises Shine the Brightest in the 2015 Top 100 Global Franchises Ranking by Franchise Direct
- Zensho America Announces Sale of Catalina Restaurant Group to Food Management Partners
- Chefs from 20 of the World's Best Restaurants Pledge to Serve the Perfect Protein to 'Save the Oceans and Feed the World'
- Chase Hospitality Group Unveils Contemporary Japanese-Inspired Restaurant
- Dunkin' Brands Promotes Jack Clare to Chief Information and Strategy Officer
- John Bowie Named Chief Operating Officer for Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Appoints John K. Merkin As Chief Operating Officer-US
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Announces the Promotion of Andrew G. Skehan to President, International
- Ruby Tuesday Appoints Rhonda Parish As Chief Legal Officer