Pizza Rustica Introduces The Skinny Pizza
A lightweight pizza weighing in at only 390 calories
Pizza Rustica, which serves fresh, top quality pizza, along with huge salads and panini sandwiches, introduces in November its newest creation, the SKINNY PIZZA.
The skinny pizza is a personal size, super thin crust margarita pizza that is only 390 calories. It is made with fresh buffalo mozzarella, tangy plum tomato sauce and fresh basil on a light, thin crust.
“We are thrilled to bring a light and thin pizza to our customers.” says Pino Piroso founder of Pizza Rustica. “Our skinny pizza is only 390 calories but packs the huge flavor our customers have come to expect from us”.
In order to meet increasing demand for healthier options, in addition to the skinny pie, Rustica also serves gluten free crust and whole wheat crust. “At Pizza Rustica, we focus on our customers desires, we like to offer the customers many options to suit their tastes and needs “ says Piroso. “We are confident are customers will love this healthy new option.”
Pizza Rustica is best known for serving authentic “pizza a taglio” (by the slice) popular on the streets of Rome. Its iconic pizza counter displays large pans of delicious rectangular pizzas with fresh, exceptional toppings.
In order to promote its skinny pizza, Rustica has created a combo loyalty program, where a customer has the option to buy five combos and get the 5th meal for free.
About Pizza Rustica:
Headquartered in South Beach, Florida, Pizza Rustica is a successful pizza restaurant operating and franchising company. Founded in 1996, Pizza Rustica has 20 restaurants located throughout the world, most of them owned by independent franchisees. Among its many accolades, Pizza Rustica has been “Rated Excellent!” by Zagat, named “Best of Miami” by the Miami New Times, and featured in the New York Times, Food Network and E! Entertainment Television.
For additional information or copy of Pizza Rustica media kit contact: Pizza Rustica | O. (305) 535-8882 | email@example.com | http://www.pizza-rustica.com
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Request Information from this organizationPlease click the link below to request more information from the organization or company featured in this article.
- Pizza Rustica Expands To Mexico
- Pizza Rustica Signs First Two Leases In The Middle East
- Pizza Rustica Expands To The Middle East
- Carbon's Golden Malted Partner to Bring America's Favorite Waffles Products to Select Rita's Locations Throughout the United States
- Taco Bell First QSR to Offer Vegetarian Certified Menu
- Hilton Worldwide Expands Partnership with The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Where Food Comes From, Inc. Launches New Specialty Livestock Feed Third-Party Verification Program and Listing
- McDonald's to Fully Transition to Cage-Free Eggs for All Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada