The Cheesecake Factory Opens in Friendswood, Texas
The Cheesecake Factory®, known for its extensive menu, generous portions and legendary desserts, announced the opening of its newest restaurant in Friendswood, Texas, at the Baybrook Mall.
With more than 250 menu selections including more than 50 low calorie “SkinnyLicious®” selections – all made fresh, from scratch, in-house – and more than 50 signature cheesecakes and desserts that were distinguished as America’s “best desserts” in Zagat's 2012 National Restaurant Chains Survey, the opening signifies exciting new choices for Baybrook Mall shoppers and area residents.
The Baybrook Mall location is The Cheesecake Factory’s fifth Houston-area restaurant, and includes the distinctive décor that is as creative and imaginative as The Cheesecake Factory’s extensive menu. Featuring French limestone floors and decorative columns, hand painted murals, contemporary lighting and an abundance of cherry wood, the approximately 8,100-square-foot restaurant accommodates 205 guests.
The Cheesecake Factory of Baybrook Mall will open at 11:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10:00 a.m. on Sundays. The restaurant is located at 1450 West Bay Area Boulevard, Friendswood, TX 77546.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ: CAKE) created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 175 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S., including 160 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 14 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. The Company also operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA, and Rocky Mount, NC, that produce over 70 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- The Cheesecake Factory Reports Results for Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- Sundance Square Opens The Cheesecake Factory Today with 8,700-Square-Foot Restaurant
- The Cheesecake Factory Opens in Bay Shore, NY and Fort Worth, Texas
- The Cheesecake Factory Opens in Lexington, KY
- The Cheesecake Factory Reports Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Announces Grand Opening of New Sacramento Area Restaurant
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers to Open Its Newest Restaurant in Pennsylvania
- Paula Deens Family Kitchen to Open April 27
- Carls Jr. Opens New Location in Guatemala
- Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Coming Soon to Nevada