Togo's Opens In Danville California
Togo's Eateries, Inc. announced today the opening of its newest restaurant located in the Town and Country Plaza at 625 San Ramon Valley Blvd.
"We are thrilled to open the latest Togo's location in Danville and are confident that local residents will become big fans of the brand if they haven't already tried our delicious, seriously stacked sandwiches, wraps, salads and more," said Chrissy Chase. "At Togo's, we are passionate about providing our guests with an exceptional, one-on-one, deli-style experience with quality food that sets our sandwiches apart from the rest. My husband and I are thrilled to be part of such a dynamic, growing company."
The Chases settled in Pleasanton, Calif. eight years ago after living overseas. As passionate fans of the brand, the first-time franchisees found Togo's to be an ideal investment opportunity to grow their portfolio. The Chases already plan to open additional locations in Walnut Creek and Lafayette over the next two years.
At Togo's, there is a relentless commitment to using only the freshest, superior-quality ingredients and meats. California avocados are mashed daily, Artisan bread, abundant quantities of lean pastrami, roast beef, turkey and other premium meats are part of Togo's exceptional menu and set the brand apart from other sandwich shops.
The new location is now serving guests Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. For more information on the new Danville Togo's, call (925) 743-1345 or visit http://www.togos.com. Follow Togo's on Twitter and on Facebook, and for all latest Togo's news, coupons and special offers delivered straight to your inbox, join the Togo's Sandwich Club.
Recently, Togo's marked its 40th anniversary with more than 250 locations open on the west coast of the United States. Even with this latest opening, Togo's is still seeking to reach 400 new locations in California and other key markets such as Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington by 2015.
With nine consecutive quarters of positive same-store-sales increases, Togo's is one of the best franchise opportunities in the sandwich category. To fuel future growth, Togo's is actively recruiting passionate franchisees to bring its high-quality, fresh sandwiches to new western markets.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Togo's Opens in Midtown Sacramento
- Togo's Ends Year With New Milestones For Brand Footprint Throughout The West
- Togo's Opens in Rexburg, Idaho with 1,000 Free Hot Pastrami or Turkey Avocado Sandwiches
- Jim Peros Named New Chief Operating Officer for Togo's
- Togo's Opens in Los Banos With 1,000 Free Turkey and Avocado Sandwiches
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Opening Restaurant in Milford, Connecticut
- Miami Press Food Truck Opens First Brick-and-Mortar Restaurant, Press Gourmet Sandwiches
- Menchies Frozen Yogurt Opens 500th Location in in Saratoga Springs
- Fuddruckers Opens Its First Restaurant In Central Europe
- Grand Lux Cafe Opens in King of Prussia, PA